This workshop is continuation of the winter school on speech, image , and language processing that was organized at DST –Center for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences (DST‐CIMS) since 2011. The lectures will be to the audience at the level of beginning graduate students (M.S. / Ph.D.) or engineer in industry. Lectures include basic theory, surveys, and emerging research directions and applications in imaging, speech, and language processing. The following topics will be covered:
‐ Imaging System Analysis
‐ Image Restoration (Parametric Method)
‐ Image Restoration (Non Parametric Method)
‐ Synthetic Aperture Imaging: Principle and Applications
‐ Overview of Conversational Interfaces
‐ Speech Separation
‐ Independent Component Analysis and Blind Source Separation
‐ Statistical Methods in Natural Language Processing
– Big Data Analytics in Speech, Image and Language Processing
Last Date for Registration :
1st November, 2015 15th November, 2015
Faculty at any college / university / institution in India, post‐doctoral fellow, Ph.D. degree holder, Ph.D. students, M..Sc., M.Tech, and others interested in research.
B.Sc. (Mathematics / Statistics), M.Sc. in Mathematics / Statistics / Theoretical
Physics / Computer Science, M.C.A./ M.Tech. in Electronics / Communication
Engineering / Computer Science. Desirable: exposure to signal processing.
CISLP Workshop Only : INR 4000/‐ (India & SAARC Countries)
Combined Registration with IHCI conference
i. IHCI conference author registered : conference fee + INR 500/‐ (India & SAARC Countries) or USD 50/- (Other Countries)
ii. IHCI conference non author registered : conference fee + INR 1000/‐ (India & SAARC Countries)
Registration fee includes food and lodging during the workshop only. In addition, all the participants will be provided certificate for attending the workshop.
1. Prof. Y.H. Kim, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), South Korea.
2. Prof. B. Chandra, ISI, Kolkata
3. Prof. Raj Kishore, B. N. College, Patna, India.
4. Dr. Tanveer J. Siddique, Allahabad University, Allahabad.
5. Dr. Manoj Kumar Singh, DST‐CIMS, BHU, Varanasi.
6. Amresh Singh, Xebia Infotech, Pvt., LTD.
Venue: Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIITA), Devgnaht,Jhalawa, Allahabad‐211012
Instructions to Register:
- To participate in the conference and/or workshop choose one of the following link.
- Do the payment first before registering. Payment details are available in Registration page. Send the e-copy of registration payment to email@example.com.
- Authors can register through the first link.
- Others are requested to use the second link.