- Depending on your requirement you can opt the option of Institute Guest House or Hostels to stay in IIIT Allahabad during your visit for IHCI 2018 and Workshop on Cognitive Computing.
- Taxes will be applicable as per the rule of Government of India. Any discount in the tarrif wil be updated here.
- All allotment of the Institute Guest House and Hostels will be at first come first serve basis depending on the availability of rooms.
- You can also prebook the Institute Guest House and Hostels, we will share the details for prebooking on this page soon.
- Payments of booking Institute Guest House and Hostels will be made upon arrival to the respective Wardents / Care Takers.
- Depending on your arrival and departure, you can stay in guest house/hostels for one day before and one day after the event (conference or workshop or both) you have registered.
Institute Guest House
The tarrif of Institute Guest House is as below.
|Single Bed||INR 800/day||INR 350/day|
|Double Bed||INR 1200/day||INR 550/day|
Participants coming with dependents are suggested to stay in Institute Guest House. Double Bed Guest House can be shared by two participants on their mutual consent.
The tariff for Boys/Girls Hostels is INR 200 per bed per day for both Single Bed (Single Sharing) and Double Bed (Double Sharing) Hostel Rooms.
IIIT Allahabad does not have any association with any Hotels in Allahabad, but if your prefer you can stay in the hotel of your choice.
You can find hotels on different websites such as:
Booking of Institute Accommodation
- Participants of the Conference/Workshop can pre-book the rooms for a guaranteed stay in the institute hostel/guest house.
- If you do not pre-book your stay, you can request a room of your preference upon coming to the venue, but the rooms will be allotted as per the availability on the first come first serve basis (which does not guarantee a stay in institute hostel/guest house).
- The allotment of Single/Double Sharing in Hostel Rooms will be decided by the hostel warden.
- Once the room is pre-booked, the booking will be final and cannot be changed.
- Apart from your days of the event (conference/workshop/both), you can book a room for a maximum of additional 1 day before and 1 day after the event. For example, if you are attending the conference (7-9 Dec), you can book a room from 6-10 December maximum.
- Please make the payment beforehand for booking the room as per the tariff mentioned above and then fill the form.
- Please book your accommodation before 30th November 2018.
Accommodation Booking Form:
Banking Details for Electronic Transfer (Please upload the e-copy/photo of transaction receipt in the registration form):
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Bank Account Name: IIIT-A WORKSHOP & SEMINAR ACCOUNT
- Bank Account Number: 30996838478
- Account Type: Saving
- Branch Code: 10891
- MICR Code: 211002057
- IFS Code (India): SBIN 0010891
- SWIFT Code (Other Countries): SBININBB00828
- Address of the Bank: State Bank of India, HIG-10-ADA Colony, Devprayagam Jhalwa, Allahabad-211012 , Phone-0532-2430310, Mob. No.:07754000531
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking Details for Demand Draft (Please upload the scanned copy of DD in the registration form):
- In favor of: “IIIT-A WORKSHOP & SEMINAR ACCOUNT”
- Payable at: Allahabad